SIZING OPTIONS (by wrist circumference)
Small: less than 5 7/8" | Medium: 5 7/8" - 6 3/4" | Large: 6 3/4" - 7 1/2"
On the border between sizes? Order up!
Note that the leather cover comes in one size. For size small, wear with both pegs fastened; for size medium and large, wear with one peg fastened.
For a printable ruler & sizing help, .
Want to look like you're heading out to lunch in the city, rather than treating nausea? Nothing tops our Manhattan collection, featuring genuine leather Blisslets.
The leather bracelet covers a super soft inner elastic that applies acupressure to your wrist. Wear them together for stylish nausea relief. Or, wear the inner elastic alone for maximum comfort and water resistance, without the leather cover. The best part? You can also wear the leather bracelet alone as a gorgeous accessory, long after you're feeling better.
The Alex leather bracelet is a deep, rich brown in a unique tapered design. The Aria elastic cuff is versatile as a little black dress. Bronze accents tie them together for a finished look.
- Natural relief in as little as 5 minutes, without drugs or side effects
- Great for motion sickness, morning sickness, and other types of nausea such as that caused by migraines, virtual reality games, and chemotherapy
- Can be used before or after nausea starts
- Mix and match with other Blisslets sets
- Must wear on both wrists for effective relief
- Free and easy: You may return your Blisslets within 30 days of receipt for a full refund, or within 60 days for an exchange or store credit.
- Elastics contain natural rubber latex
- Acupressure may provide relief of nausea symptoms but does not cure underlying causes. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
MADE IN AMERICA
WOMEN OWNED BUSINESS