Tired of spending money on all those paper towels/paper napkins that you‘re going to throw away after one use?
This is a perfect way to replace all those paper products and decrease household waste while helping to protect the environment!
These reusable cotton towels have rounded edges that are made with an overlock stitch for durability and to prevents fraying.
This cotton fabric becomes softer and more absorbent with each wash.
These towels are handmade and sewn in Austin, TX by our local tailors. Support small businesses!
- Towels are double-ply 100% cotton fabric. Edges are serged for durability and to prevent fraying.
- Please wash before use to increase the absorbency!
- This set contains 12 towel
- Machine wash in like colors (without fabric softener to maintain absorbency) and tumble dry low or hang to dry.
- The metal tube is NOT included.
- This set contains 12 towels.
- The size of 1 towel is 10”x14”.
- Handmade in Austin, TX.
- High-quality 100% cotton fabric.
Kiwi Eco Box requires an additional manufacturing time of 6-7 Days. This time is in addition to the shipping time.
BASED IN AMERICA