Note: Since each necklace is handmade in an all-natural material, expect slight variations in size, color, and pattern.
- Measurements: 3.9cm x 5.0 cm with 61 cm chain (1.5 in x 2 in with 24 in chain)
- Materials: Ethically-sourced water buffalo horn from Hanoi, Vietnam and 16K gold-plated brass from Seoul, South Korea
- Colors: Light Horn, Dark Horn, Honey Horn
- Closure Type: 16K gold-plated lobster clasp
- Assembled: San Francisco Bay Area, California
Wipe with a dry, non-abrasive cloth. When not being worn, store the necklace in a cloth bag to avoid exposure to excessive moisture or sunlight.
Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Hathorway is an eco-conscious accessories brand defined by geometrical, yet minimalistic silhouettes. Every piece is designed by designer , who wanted to reconnect with her Vietnamese heritage by preserving a 400-year-old craftsmanship which uses ethically-sourced buffalo horns, a material—like leather—that has been discarded from deadstock and the food industry in Vietnam. As an organic, every piece will be completely one of a kind, each possessing its own exquisite and patterns. Hathorway is short for Hathor, the Egyptian goddess of love and beauty, known for her iconic headdress made of cow horns.
BASED IN AMERICA
WOMEN OWNED BUSINESS