About the Saigon Geo Buffalo Horn Dangle Earrings
Note: Since each earrings is handmade in an all-natural material, expect slight variations in size, color, and pattern.
- Measurements: 3.5 cm x 4.9 cm (1.36 in x 1.93 in)
- Materials: Ethically-sourced water buffalo horn from Hanoi, Vietnam, and 16K gold-plated brass from Seoul, South Korea
- Colors: Light Horn, Dark Horn, Honey Horn, Light, and Dark Horn, Honey and Dark Horn, Mixed Colors
- Closure Type: 16K gold-plated earring hooks
- Assembled: San Francisco Bay Area, California
Wipe with a dry, non-abrasive cloth. When not being worn, store earrings in a cloth bag to avoid exposure to excessive moisture or sunlight.
Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Hathorway is an eco-conscious accessories brand defined by geometrical, yet minimalistic silhouettes. Every piece is designed by a designer, who wanted to reconnect with her Vietnamese heritage by preserving 400-year-old craftsmanship that uses ethically-sourced buffalo horns, a material—like leather—that has been discarded from deadstock and the food industry in Vietnam. As an organic, every piece will be completely one of a kind, each possessing it's own exquisite and patterns. Hathorway is short for Hathor, the Egyptian goddess of love and beauty, known for her iconic headdress made of cow horns.
BASE IN AMERICA
NOT SOLD ON AMAZON
WOMEN OWNED BUSINESS